On November 22, 2012 the Union of Composites Manufacturers conducts the 6-th international science and practical conference
«Composite materials: production, application and market tendencies»
Aims: to consolidate the participants of the industry; to discuss mutually the results and problems in the industry; to get the actual information; to share experience; to set the development path of the industry.
Official Supporters: Russian Ministry of Industry and trade, All-Russian noncommercial organization “Delovaya Russia”
The main subjects:
- recent developments in raw materials market and auxiliary materials,
- innovations, modern technologies and equipment,
- mold construction and tooling,
- technical regulation,
- application spheres.
- specialists of the enterprises working in the sphere of the production and application of composites;
- specialists of industry science and research institutes and higher educational institutes;
- independent experts, representatives of non-governmental organizations and mass media.
Annually about 150 representatives of the leading enterprises and organizations from Russia, CIS countries and Baltic countries, Europe participate in the event.
Location: Moscow, Spiridonjevskij alley, 9, Conference-hall of Marco Polo Presnya hotel
The results of the conference "Composite materials: production, application and market tendencies" >>>
(Metro: Barrikandnaya, Tverskaya, Mayakovskaya)
Manager: Natalia Lukicheva